Copy


MAKING ARIZONA LOOK BETTER

ONE BUILDING AT A TIME
St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center
In March 1895, the religious order of the Sisters of Mercy founded the first hospital in Phoenix, a 12-bed sanitarium for indigent patients suffering from tuberculosis. 
By the mid 1940s, a larger hospital was needed so the Sisters raised the funding and purchased ten acres at Third Ave. and Thomas Road.
Since completion in 1954, St. Joe's has grown into a world-class medical facility providing care for patients regardless of faith or their ability to pay. This Phoenix landmark has now served our community for over 120 years. All of us here at Ghaster Painting
are extremely proud that we can help to preserve and continue the Sister's legacy.
Facebook
Email
LinkedIn
Website

Copyright © 2015 Ghaster Painting, Inc., All rights reserved.



Our mailing address:
3120 W. Carefree Highway 
Suite 1, PMB #347 
Phoenix, Arizona 85086


Unsubscribe  |  Update Preferences  |